B.Sc nursing Programme is broad based education within an academic framework specifically directed to the development of critical thinking skills, competencies & Standards required for practice of professional nursing and midwifery as envisaged in National Health Policy 2002.
Candidates who have passed the Higher Secondary Examination of the Board of Higher Secondary Examination of Kerala or equivalent examinations recognized by Kerala University of Health Science with Physics, Chemistry & Biology as optionals with the minimum 50% aggregate marks
Candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from outside the State of Kerala shall produce the certificate of recognition and equivalency of qualifying examination from Kerala University of Health Science.
Applicants should have 17 years of age on the 31st December 2011. No relaxation of the minimum age will be allowed.
Application and selection procedure will be as per the norms of the Association of the Management of the Self-Financing Nursing Colleges of Kerala.
1. The selected candidates will be informed of the date and time of admission.
2. The students shall pay all the fees of the 1st year of the course at the time of admission which will not be refunded.
3. Tuition fee and special fee are payable yearly at the beginning of each academic year
4. If any candidate discontinues the course, after closing of admissions as notified by the Controller of Examinations, the candidate has to pay the full fee of the remaining (4 years) course. Transfer certificate will be issued only after payment of the above amount.
1. The candidate who seeks admission in Poyanil college of Nursing, under management should submit an application in the prescribed form available form the college office on payment of Rs. 500/- (Rupees three hundred only) in person or on payment of Rs.550/- (Rupees three hundred and fifty only) by post.
2. The duly filled application along with self attested copies of relevant certificates should reach the college office as early as possible.
3. Incomplete applications without requisite documents will be summarily rejected.
4. The following documents (Photocopies) should be forwarded along with the application form.
All original certificates should submit during admission.
5. The management is collecting the Govt. approved fees only.
©Copyright 2021 Poyanil college of nursing All Rights Reserved